Monday, March 9, 2009


I just spent a very hilarious weekend in Sun Valley with some really good friends. Totally adore them. It was way too quick, but I was feeling OK about the fact that we had to drive four hours there and back to have two very fun filled days because Chad promised me he would drive home. Well when it came down to it this is how the conversation went down (or at least how I remember it):

Cara: Don't even think about getting in the passenger seat Chad! You are driving.
Chad: Um don't think I can do it (as he pushes me away from the passenger side door and puts himself firmly in the seat)
Cara: But you promised!
Chad: I can't it won't be good for anyone
Cara: I am not sure we can recover from this, but it might be OK if you buy me Starburst Jelly Beans.
Chad: I think I can make that happen

Really what is wrong with me? I drove four hours so Chad would buy me a $2.15 bag of Jelly Beans. I should raise my standards, but really I love those things.