Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Shout out to the Roomie

 
Reasons I adore my roommate…..
She will break out into a rendition of “How do you call your lover boy” with actions from the wonderful movie Dirty Dancing, all in a tribute to Patrick Swayze and an effort to convince her boyfriend they should dress up as  Johnny and Baby for Halloween.  (Yes this happened last night)
She shares in my overwhelmed feeling about having too much bad TV saved up on the DVR.
She will get treats with me all while we bitch about wanting to go to the gym more and eat healthier.  I think they something about the path to hell being paved with good intentions….oh well. 
She likes to theme dress, and understands that it is appropriate to buy an outfit to go with a particular occasion.  Even if that occasion is heading to the farmers market or a plane ride to Vegas.
She  likes a good musical
Joel Mchale has nothing on her reality TV commentary.  Really someone should hire her.
She is one of the sweetest people I know.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

She is my new favorite too!!