Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas Day!

I had so much fun on Christmas Day this year. It had been three years since my family had all been together and it was so much fun. We all spent the night at my parents house which was so much fun to see the boys wake up and open all of there presents. Having kids around just makes Christmas so much more fun.

The Barrus' were supposed to come up in the afternoon so we could have our soup and game day but the weather was so bad we all decided they better not brave it. So instead we all went outside to build a snowman with the kids. It was so much fun! Here are some pictures from the day.
The Family with our Snowman


Ta-Da



Making the Snowman

5 comments:

Sharida said...

Oh my gosh I about fell over dead...Cara posted! LOL

You know your right...kids really do make Christmas! Glad you had an awesome Christmas and that the whole fam got to get together. And YEAH! Michelle isn't moving, which means those darling nephews of yours get to stay around!

Katie said...

Yay! A post! So cute....you have such a cute family!

Lisa said...

Those boys are honestly the cutest thing ever. I was so glad I was able to see them and your family!! I love you guys!!

The Dutra Family said...

A Post!! A post!! Yeah, for aunt cara! Wow, you sure have some cute nephew, I wonder where they get their good looks from? It must be their aunts and uncles. Love you!!

Cara Sue said...

I know it took me forever! And it wasn't very good but I am working on it ladies I promise :).