Wednesday, January 14, 2009


I have a new obsession. I am not one of those “I know about everything the minuet it comes out people” I am more of the “oh everyone knows about this maybe I should too people” so I am sure everyone else knows about this but me, including the lady who told me about this months ago, who by the way has five children and is 41, talk about making me feel like I was behind the curve. I finally decided to see what she was talking about and I feel in love this afternoon.

What could be better than a website that plays music based on what you tell it you like or don’t like? I feel like this along with my newly decorated office are going to help get me through the fact that I am a little stuck in my job because I don’t really want to be the new kid at any company in the middle of a recession (not that there are many jobs out there for me to head to). So I am thanking Pandora.com for my new found attempt at a positive attitude towards my work day. Check it out if you’re slow like me and have yet to learn about this awesome site.

5 comments:

Sharida said...

I think I heard something about this once upon a time. But that's as far as it got. In one ear and then lost. lol

I'll have to give it a shot, I'm getting sick of what's on my blog player.

Lisa said...

What a great concept! I was so excited about it, until I went to the website and got this message.

"We are deeply, deeply sorry to say that due to licensing constraints, we can no longer allow access to Pandora for listeners located outside of the U.S. We will continue to work diligently to realize the vision of a truly global Pandora, but for the time being we are required to restrict its use. We are very sad to have to do this, but there is no other alternative."

Freaking Canada!!!

Cara Sue said...

Seriously Canada is ruining your life Lisa. Maybe it's time to come home.

Heather said...

That sounds like a great site. I will have to check it out. You didn't tell me you have a blog. Now, we just need to get Morgan on board. Stick in there with your job- at least you have one. :)

Natalie said...

Hey! I didn't know you had a blog--I'm so glad I found you!