Friday, April 24, 2009



I had the pleasure of attending an Alumni Event for the Alpha Gamma Chapter of Chi Omega last weekend. It was such an amazing experience that was made possible by Patty Halaufia. Thank you for planning such a wonderful event. It was definitely bitter sweet and I did get a little teary eyed, but being able to see a group of 150 very accomplished woman ranging in age from 18 to 80, from all over North America gather in one room was a reminder of what a powerful organization Chi Omega is and how much it means to me. It was so much fun to be back with all of my sisters and to get to spend a little time with them. They really do mean the world to me and I wouldn’t have meet most of them without Chi Omega. Joining this organization is one of the best decisions I have made in my life, I believe it has helped me in so many ways to become a better person, and I am constantly reflecting on the lessons it taught me in an effort to improve myself. It’s being a part of something bigger than yourself, and I really do feel connected to all of these women and its inspiring to see them again and here about their accomplishments. I included some more pictures from the event :).

Love in Chi Omega
1846

This is almost everyone that was there when I pledged :).


It wouldn't be a Chi O Event without a funny face picture.


Pledge Class Fall 2000, the best pledge class ever!

No comments: