Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Seriously

Insurance Deductible on Car that has Been Side Swiped by a Semi: $500
New Battery Because "The Fix it" People Drain Yours and Forget to Tell You Before you Break Down in the Middle of One of the Busiest Intersections in Utah: $88
Tow Truck for Car Dying Next to the Homeless Shelter Downtown and Being Hauled to the Dealership Two Weeks After You Get a New Battery: $65
Mazda Dealership Diagnostic Fee: $85
Mazda Service Man Calling to Tell you the Battery Wasn't Connected to the Negative Charge because the "Fix It People" Left Out a Part that Holds the Battery and it Has Worked Itself Loose: Priceless.

4 comments:

Megan and Brian said...

I'm sorry! I hate car troubles and breaking down in the middle of traffic is one of the worst things every.

Katie said...

That's terrible...I'm sorry...

Lisa said...

No way! That really sucks! Good story though.

Some kids tried to steal my car last week and I had to pay the deductable for the damages also. Our cars can cause such inconvenience and headache.

Can't wait to see you!

Evans Family said...

Hi, I came over from Michelle's blog. Hope that's ok. I love hearing about what you are doing, except of course the car crap. I really hate car crap! And I so didn't hear that Blake was engaged! I got a new stake calling and not spending a lot of time in my own ward. But don't tell the bishop! Love ya, Diana