Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Reasons I love October.



1.       THE MLB Post Season…Twins Please do me a favor and beat the tigers today and make all my dreams come true. 



2.       All the amazing pumpkin flavored things that seem to pop up.



3.       Breast Cancer Awareness and all the Pink products that come out.  What can I say I am a sucker for pink?



4.       Halloween Decorations.  They just make me happy and remind me of college when my roommate used to make it look like Halloween had thrown up in our house.  Those were the days.



5.       And last but not least the way fall smells and feels.   You can't beat the crisp feeling it has.

 

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I am with ya on the pumpkin flavored stuff.

I think of Morgan everytime I see holiday decorations.

Go Twins!!

The leaves in Sardine and Logan Canyons were unbelievable....