Thursday, February 25, 2010

Getting Ready For Work...

I had a bit of a plumbing disaster at my house last night...I was up late attempting to fix it/clean up the giant mess it created.  I failed miserably  so I called my local handy man (otherwise known as Dad) in for reinforcement and he promised to be over first thing in the AM.  And while the plumbing disaster has been fixed (fingers crossed we have figured the problem out, only time will tell) getting ready to finally make it into the office at about noon was a bit of a struggle and as a result I might be wearing:

Yoga Pants
LA Kings Hockey T-Shirt
A fleece
Easy Tone Tennis Shoes (at least i can tone my but and thighs while looking so ridiculous)
Make up....oh wait who needs such a thing. 

Of course this is a day that I manage to run into everyone at the office.  Really, my office is in the back and I can go almost all week without seeing anyone but my office mate who loves me for me and doesn't judge when I show up in yoga pants, but of course Murphy's law presides and I see six people before even sitting down at my desk.  On the bright side, I could head straight to the gym after work but I am 99.9 percent sure I forgot to put deodorant on.  You win some you loose some.

No comments: