Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My Give a .... is broken

Things I wanted to do last night...
1. Go to body pump at my gym
2. Clean my bathroom
3. Start on the enormous pile of clothes that is taking over my closet otherwise known as my laundry
4. Clean out some more of my closet
5. Drop off my dry cleaning

Things I actually did last night...
1. Watched the biggest looser (the next best thing to the gym)
2. Devoured an entire Cafe Rio Salad, which was polished off with a peanut butter skinny cow to cleanse the pallet
3. Followed this up with the Bachelor and Keeping up with the Kardasihans
4.  Realized I really need to fix my "Give a #$*" and I have an unhealthy obsession with bad reality TV

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love this post! It makes me feel better that other people's to-do lists get tossed to the wind some days. I think it sounded like a much-deserved evening. And I am glad to hear that you are addicted to peanut butter Skinny Cows too! :)